Machines Item Code: Model 800
Our most versatile popular model at 40cm x 28cm x 38cm weighing 30kg the Aquaflame model 800 has a greater gas output than the Aquaflame 500, making this machine capable of undertaking more substantial work. It can be used by two operators simultaneously and larger items of jewellery can be soldered in both gold and silver. The Model 800 is capable of undertaking any tasks from complex jewellery manufacturing and repairs, check out the solutions page to find out what else this model can do.
The ideal use case is for medium to large-scale jewellery and repair workshops as well as flame polishing workshops. Our standard model is available in a UK standard socket for the EU 240v variant EU sockets are available at request. Also, 110v is available for the US market and other countries with 110v electric systems.
The Model 800 supports a tip range from 18 - 24 which allows flame polishing on acrylic up to 10mm in one pass. The soldering and repair of jewellery is also easy for the Model 800.
- 1x Booster
- 1x Soldering torch
- 1x 1.5m neoprene
- 1x set of torch tips size 17 to 24 (0.91mm to 0.31mm diameter)
- Operating and setup instructions
- MEK (UK only)
- Potassium hydroxide crystals (UK only)
- Our most popular model
- Two operators simultaneously
- Perfect for larger items of jewellery
- The model 800 is powerful enough to do annealing and small scale meltups.
- High performance, gas-generating unit
- Proudly made in Britain
- 2-year warranty